The agricultural development group of sheep breeders from the North – GDAEBN – has the ambition to be the main stakeholder of sheep breeding in this territory, and to ensure a professional sheep breeding.
GDAEBN’s services and activities in order to improve the breeders’ production and better value it
• Organization of mechanical shearing workshops
• Development of herd management advice based on the use of the sheep farming information and management system
• Genetic improvement through the implementation of selection schemes
• Improvement of fodder and herd feeding systems
Strengthening and supporting the GDAEBN
• Development and management of its services
• Strategic thinking, in terms of positioning in the meat sector, representativeness, delegation of public service, change of scale, partnership management, training of the next generation, etc.