Four categories to compete:
- Agriculture-France (ie. Organic farm, short circuit, animal welfare, water savings, integration project, etc.);
- Food-France (ie. Organic restaurant, school cafeteria or company offering vegetarian menus and / or organic food brand, Organic catering, nutrition education for children, social grocery store, restaurant ESAT, consumer cooperative etc.);
- Agriculture and / or International Power and Solidarity in a developing country project led or supported by a French organization
(Eg. Market gardening cooperative company processing of raw materials, etc.):
- Agriculture and / or supply-Mediterranean countries in the Mediterranean region * to echo the COP 22 and 22 MedCOP.
Project led or supported by a French organization (eg. Maraichage, cooperative company processing of raw materials, etc.
* The Mediterranean countries: Albania, Algeria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Spain, Greece, Croatia, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Montenegro, Malta, Palestine, Portugal, Tunisia, Turkey
The candidates this year have until July 17 midnight to apply online www.prixdesfemmes-marjolaine.org