Thursday 15 and Friday, May 16, 2014 , the Education Network In Rural Development and International Solidarity met at the headquarters of Cneap in Paris for a new meeting. This is the seventh meeting since the first steps of the network in March 2012. 12 Correspondents, representing 11 regions were present .
The meeting began with the intervention of Philip Chick , Secretary General of Cneap , which reaffirmed the commitment of the institution to the existence of EADR -SI network , which has placed more widely in the international strategy of Cneap institution.
A round table was then used to read each other’s projects : mobility in Spain and Romania, organizing Regional Days International Cooperation ( JRCI ) and events on the International Solidarity, European projects … initiatives are many and varied.
The various activities of the network in 2014 were presented and discussed:
- training modules regional EADR -SI ( 16 and 17 October in Rennes, on 5 and 6 February Ploërmel ) and national,
- balance of the grant EADR -SI 2012-2013 and launch a second edition in June 2014,
- competition for young people , as part of the International Year of Family Farming.
Thursday afternoon was devoted to external stakeholders :
- Audrey Noury and Delphine Vincenot F3E led participants to reflect on the question of change in development education ;
- Isabelle Pelissier and Helen Bruc Network Education Development (RED) presented the new DVD Nourished the world ( Educagri Editions) and facilitated a brainstorming session on collective organizing a screening of AlimenTerre in their school.
- development of a module pre-departure and return enhancement under mobility group ,
- educator’s guide ,
- network website where you can now register for the newsletter.